300 câu trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh theo chủ đề
300 câu trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh theo chủ đề được tổng hợp từ những đề thi Đại học chính thức. Đây sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích giúp các em ôn thi thật tốt, để làm bài thi đạt kết quả cao. Mời các em cùng theo dõi nội dung chi tiết:
Tổng hợp 100 đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
500 câu trắc nghiệm từ vựng tiếng Anh (Có đáp án)
300 câu trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh theo chủ đề
Chủ đề 1: Thì và câu điều kiện
1. If she __________rich, she would travel around the world.
A. would be B. is C. has been D. were
2. If you had taken my advice, you______ in such difficulties.
A. won’t be B. hadn’t been C. wouldn’t be D. wouldn’t have been
3. My cat would not have bitten the toy fish________ it was made of rubber.
A. if she has known B. if she should know
C. had she known D. if she knew
4.They will stay there for some days if the weather________ fine.
A. would be B. was C. is D. will be
5. If she__________ sick, she would have gone out with me to the party.
A. hadn’t been B. weren’t C. hasn’t been D. wasn’t
6. Jane_________ law for four years now at Harvard.
A. is studying B. has been studying
C. studies D. studied
7. Our industrial output__________ from $2 million in 2002 to $4 million this year.
A. rises B. has risen C. was rising D. rose
8. If everyone___________, how would we control the traffic?
A. could fly B. can fly C. flies D. had flown
9. It is blowing so hard. We_______ such a terrible storm.
A. have never known B. have never been knowing
C. never know D. had never known
10. “You’ll recognize Jenny when you see her. She_________ a red hat.”
A. will wear B. will be wearing
C. wears D. is wearing
11. If it___________ for the heavy storm, the accident would not have happened.
A. isn’t B. hadn’t been C. were D. weren’t
12. Only one of our gifted students__________ to participate in the final competition.
A. has been chosen B. have been chosen C. were choosing D. chosen
13. The packages _________so that it would be easier to carry them.
A. are tied in a bundle B. are tied altogether
C. were tied in a knot D. were tied together
14. The boat was sailing north when a terrible storm__________.
A. had broken B. broke C. would break D. was breaking
15. Due to ever more spreading poaching, there________a dramatic decline in the number of elephants over the last decade.
A. was B. is C. has been D. had been
Chủ đề 2: Động từ
1. Mary was the last applicant__________.
A. to be interviewed B. to be interviewing
C. to interview D. to have interviewed
2. The equipment in our office needs_______.
A. moderner B. modernizing C. modernized D. Modernization
3. Nowadays children would prefer history__________in more practical ways.
A. be taught B. to teach C. to be taught D. teach
4. The room needs__________ for the wedding.
A. decorating B. to decorate C. decorate D. be decorated
5. I am considering__________ my job. Can you recommend a good company?
A. to move B. moving C. to change D. changing
6. I’m sure you’ll have no________ the exam.
A.difficulty passing B. difficulties to pass
C. difficulty to pass D. difficulties of passing
7. “I’d rather you__________home now.”
A. going B. go C. gone D. went
8. Susan’s doctor insists_______ for a few days.
A. that she is resting B. her resting
C. that she rest D. her to rest
9. “How many times have I told you________ football in the street?”
A. not playing B. do not play
C. not to play D. not to have played
10. Neil Armstrong was the first man_______ on the moon.
A. to walk B. walking C. walked D. has walked
11. I’ve warned you many times_______ the front door unlocked.
A. not leaving B. won’t leave C. not to leave D. don’t leave
12. It is imperative__________ what to do when there is a fire.
A. he must know about B. that everyone know
C. that he knew D. we knew
13. Our boss would rather_________ during the working hours.
A. we didn’t chat B. we don’t chat C. us not chat D. us not chatting
14. The restaurants on the island are expensive, so it’s worth_________ a packed lunch.
A. to take B. taking C. taken D. take
15. The struggle for women’s rights began in the 18th century during a period_______ as the Age of Enlightenment.
A.that knew B. knew C. known D. is knowing
16. It has been suggested that Mary________ a computer course in preparation for a steady job.
A. would have taken B. have been taken
C. take D. was taken
17. The Principal usually has his pupils________ waste paper for their mini-project.
A. collected B. collect C. to collect D. having collected
18. Geometry is a branch of mathematics_________ the properties of lines, curves, shapes, and surfaces.
A. that concerning with B. concerned with
C. that concerned with D. that it is concerned with
19.________ one of the most beautiful forms of performance art, ballet is a combination of dance and mime performed to music.
A. Being considering B. Considering C. Considered D. To consider
20. Michael looked deeply hurt and surprised when_________.
A. scolded B. scolding C. to scold D. having scolded
Tải file PDF và Word để tham khảo chi tiết